The University of Michigan Health Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility team has created the following resources to support our patients:
- Cancer and Fertility Preservation (ASRM)
- Early Pregnancy Loss: Miscarriage and Molar Pregnancy (ACOG)
- Evaluating Infertility (ACOG)
- Male Infertility Handbook
- Office Hysteroscopy
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss (ASRM)
- Repeated Miscarriage (ACOG)
- Smoking and Infertility (ASRM)
- Treating Infertility (ACOG)
- Weight and Fertility (ASRM)
- Fertility 101 – Q&A (Video)
- Is Egg Freezing Right for You? (Video)
- Understanding Male Infertility (Video)
It is important to realize that you aren’t alone in your journey. University of Michigan Health Center for Reproductive Medicine offers several support groups for individuals and couples to support and empower you on your fertility journey. These groups can help you:
- Learn from others how to manage the stressors related to infertility.
- Feel less isolated and more supported and empowered.
- Receive validation for your emotional concerns such as anger, sadness, disappointment, frustration, guilt, etc.
Find a Support Group
The following support groups are currently facilitated via Zoom by Lesley Farrell, LMSW, and Lindsay Brennan, LMSW, CST:
- Monthly Infertility Support Group
Meets monthly, call for details
- Pregnancy After Infertility: Managing Stress and Anxiety
New dates every quarter; call for details
Support Group Information
When support groups return to meeting in person, they are located at:
Center for Reproductive Medicine
Briarwood Building #1
475 Market Place
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Participation in these support groups is free of charge. You do not need to be a Center for Reproductive Medicine patient, but we do require that all participants have a U-M registration card.