Patients and families come first at the University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers. Our goal is to provide care, treatment and services that meet - and exceed - your expectations. Your valuable feedback provides us with an opportunity to improve, so if you have concerns about the care, treatment or services you or a family member received, we want to know about them. We will make every effort to resolve concerns.
There are several ways you can tell us what we’re doing well and where we can improve, as well as share general comments and suggestions:
- Submit compliments or concerns via our online forms.
- Ask your nurse for a comment card specific to your floor and complete it prior to discharge.
- Complete the patient satisfaction survey that is mailed to you after discharge.
- Answer quality improvement questions via GetWellNetwork (in-hospital).
- Call the Office of Clinical Safety at 734-936-4330 or toll-free 1-877-285-7788, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. After hours and weekends, call 734-936-4000 and ask to have the on-call House Manager paged.
- In addition, you can send a compliment to a particular staff member, doctor, nurse or unit by filling out a You're Super Gram. These are available at all hospital Welcome Centers. Ask a Unit Host for more information.
Making sure all of our patients and their families are extremely satisfied with the care we provide is our top priority. If you are not happy, we want to know about it and we will make every effort to resolve your concerns. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.