It is important to realize that you aren’t alone in your journey. Michigan Medicine Center for Reproductive Medicine offers several support groups for individuals and couples to support and empower you on your fertility journey.
- Learn from others how to manage the stressors related to infertility.
- Feel less isolated and more supported and empowered.
- Receive validation for your emotional concerns such as anger, sadness, disappointment, frustration, guilt, etc.
- Monthly Infertility Support Group
Second Monday of each month
Facilitated by Lesley Farrell, LMSW
- Pregnancy After Infertility: Managing Stress and Anxiety
New dates every quarter, call for details
- Beyond IVF: Looking at Surrogacy, Donor Egg, Adoption and Childfree by Circumstance New dates every quarter, call for details
All support groups are located at:
Center for Reproductive Medicine-Briarwood Building #1
475 Market Place, Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Participation in these support groups are free of charge. You do not need to be a U-M Center for Reproductive Medicine patient, but we do require that all participants have a U-M registration card.
Please contact us at email@example.com or 734-998-4984 to inquire about dates, register or inquire about obtaining a U-M registration card.